These General Contractual Conditions are intended to establish the terms and conditions by which the provision of services by the company Villa Natura, headquartered at Caminho da Praia, nº 14 A, 9580-030 - Almagreira, will be governed.
1. These General Conditions govern the terms under which services are offered to customers. Any Particular Conditions of a given service prevail over these Conditions and also, over both Conditions, others expressly stipulated in writing between Villa Natura and the client. When purchasing a service, the customer accepts all the established terms and conditions.
2. Payment conditions may vary according to the service provided and the rate in force. In the absence of particular conditions, the general conditions apply, under which the customer must pay 30% of the total price of the accommodation at the time of booking and the remainder at check-in.
2.1. A reservation may be canceled by Villa Natura if payment has not been made by the customer under the conditions described above.
3. Cancellation of a reservation confirmed less than 60 days before the start of the stay implies the withholding of 30% of the reservation amount to cover administration costs.
3.1. If the cancellation is communicated more than 60 days before the start of the stay, there will be a refund of the 30% paid at the time of booking.
3.2. Once the stay has started, the customer is not entitled to any refund for unused services.
4. Value Added Tax is included in the service price.
5. Whenever there are reasons that justify it, the accommodation unit can be replaced by another of the same or higher category, by written agreement with the customer and without adding to the price paid by the customer.
6. If unforeseen circumstances oblige Villa Natura to cancel a reservation without the Client having breached their duties, or if the Client does not accept a change to their reservation within the scope of number 5 of these Conditions, the Client will be entitled to full refund of amounts paid.
7. The stay of a child up to 1 year old is free of charge, and a 1 meter long cot will be provided, also free of charge.
The acceptance of the reservation may be conditioned to the number of cribs and/or extra beds available, as well as the space available in the accommodation unit.
7.1. It is the customer's responsibility to inform Villa Natura of the number of people (adults and children) who will occupy the accommodation unit. If more people show up than reserved, entry may be refused without refund.
8. Check-in time is 2 pm. Check-out time is 10:00 am. Exceptions may be allowed, as long as they have no effect on other reservations and/or on the cleaning work of the accommodation unit.
9. Meals — Villa Natura offers Self Catering accommodation, not providing meals.
10. The customer is obliged to indemnify Villa Natura for any damage caused to the accommodation unit and/or respective support facilities, as well as all damage arising from the violation of the duties set forth in these general conditions, including, in particular, lawyers' fees and costs judicial.
11. The customer can pay for the services by Visa, Mastercard and American Express, bank transfer and PayPal.
12. Villa Natura reserves the right to change these General Conditions at any time.
13. For the resolution of all disputes arising from this contract, namely those relating to its interpretation, execution, non-compliance, invalidity, resolution or reduction, in which it has not been possible to reach an amicable solution, the competence of the Judicial District is stipulated. Vila do Porto, with express waiver of any other.